Personal details are collected to make communication and the use of Sidecook possible. Details can be used for direct communication between Sidecooks and patrons. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the User, but those details are voluntary (except name).
Retention of Personal Data
Exceptionally, Sidecook may retain personal data for a longer period if we have a legitimate reason or an obligation to store data for the purposes of criminal investigation or other corresponding reason.
Information Stored in the Register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number and street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the User may write about themselves
- The offers and requests the User has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and ratings
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number of times the user has logged in
Copyright © 2018 Sidecook, LLC. All rights reserved.